Book direct - Use your Stay NSW Vouchers
Book directly with us to redeem your Stay NSW Voucher
If you haven’t already, you can apply for your vouchers here: https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/apply-stay-nsw-voucher
The voucher can be used :
- once (if the bill is less than $50, the remaining balance cannot be used)
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- at participating NSW businesses
- for an accommodation booking
- until 9 October 2022.
The voucher cannot be:
- redeemed for cash, gift voucher or credit note
- used for:
- Airbnb, online accommodation booking platforms and travel agents.
- food or drinks
- spa services.
To apply you must:
- be aged 18 years or over
- be a NSW resident.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW Account – you can create an account when you start your application
- 2 proof of identity documents such as your NSW driver licence, Medicare card, Australian passport.
Note: The names on your documents must match.
- a mobile device (iOS or Android) to download the latest version of the Service NSW app and use the voucher.
How to redeem the vouchers
- Choose a participating business where you’ll use the voucher.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead.
Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
Eligible voucher activities
- Businesses can redeem vouchers for the cost of the room booking only.
- Vouchers can be used 7 days a week, including public holidays.
Ineligible voucher activities
- The vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other products or services.