Meetings & events
Conferences, Functions & Weddings
In the Entrance NSW
The Entrance on the Central Coast is the perfect place for your event. Located within minutes from the water with picturesque waterviews and close proximity to all that The Entrance has to offer.
At the Diggers we host a variety of functions from conferences, corporate events, business meetings and weddings. We have food and beverage packages available and many options when it comes to layouts to suit your needs.
When organising your meeting, the hotel will be happy to discuss the availability of its facilities and services with you.
Standard inclusions for all events include:
- Data projector and screen (using your own laptop)
- Audio connectivity for music (using your own device)
- 2 roving microphones
- Table Linen – black or white
- Cutlery and crockery
- Continuous tea & coffee
- Portable dance floor
- Portable stage
- Private bar and staffing
- Air-conditioned meeting room
The Diggers is a specialist wedding reception venue overlooking the stunning Tuggerah Lakes, and the perfect venue for any type of celebration including: Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Engagements, School Formals, Cocktail Parties as well as Business and Corporate Functions.
perfectly suited for smaller groups and for a larger event
There are 3 different function rooms available.
- Norfolk Room – this room is a fantastic meeting room for a team get together.
- The Pavillion Events Centre – this room can comfortably seat up to 200 people.
- Allambee Room – this room offers a casual setting for up to 90 people
|Room name||Area||Cocktail||Theatre||U Shaped||Boardroom||Classroom||Banquet|
|Norfolk Room||60m2||20 people||N/A||20 people||22 people||N/A||N/A|
|The Pavillion Events Centre||294m2||200 people||250 people||30 people||N/A||200 people||170 people|
|Allambee Room||289m2||90 people||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|*Note capacity variations may apply due to COVID restrictions|